Monday, December 29, 2014

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday break! The family is gone, the house is clean, dogs and cats are fed, and I am finally able to get back into Ingor and Mat's story! I am really excited to watch their story form. It's always been a peeve of mine to read a book with a well established couple and no back story, on the flip side I dislike tons of flashbacks. So, I find this a fun challenge to show a couple, get the reader to really know them without the flashbacks, and then BAM! (The Bam is in place of the plot parts I don't want to disclose at this point).

Also, my first reviews are coming in for Taken. It's interesting to see. This is the first thing I have ever put out there and have been given true and honest reviews on; some good and some not. The not good ones, though, have some insightful comments that I appreciate. So, I will take it in stride and move forward.

Here is the link to the book: http://www.bookstrand.com/taken-leigh


I am also participating in the MM Winter Fantasies contest: http://manlovefantasies.blogspot.com/?zx=b8eee0b0bacddbd3 Please visit the site, take a look, and enter to win in January! 

No comments:

Post a Comment