Sunday, May 31, 2015

Hello all! This will be short because I stabbed my finer cleaning the blender and can’t type well with my pointer finger all bandaged! Book two is a success! People seem to enjoy a bit more of Gavin and Sebastian. I took this into consideration for Matt and Ingor and added more of the story after their climax finished. I am working on my first read through of that one to get the big edit done!

Also, I started a new story which I am calling Reverse Play. Nothing paranormal – just two good old boys in love. Gabriel is an accountant who is confronted with his high school love, Ryan. The two have a shared past and it will be a battle for Gabriel to forgive what happened and learn to trust in someone again. It’s going to be a short one and is serving as a refresher for me while I formulate the next Dragon’s Egg.


Dragon’s Egg 4 will be featuring Kenan – the bunny shifter introduced in book 2 and an outside Dragon. I know some people have wanted Ben and Samson’s story – and honestly they might not get one. I kind of like writing in bits and pieces of them throughout. If I were to do them now I would need to backtrack the overall story line or write about an established couple (like I am doing for Matt and Ingor). 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update and yes I enjoyed reading more of Gavin and Sebastian story. I have always enjoyed when books have a little extra, they epilogue. But with the way Dragon's Egg 1 ended we (or me) needed to know what happened in their story. Looking forward to the next book, thanks for writing:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tonya, thanks for the note! I helps motivate me!!

      Delete