Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hi guys! I am really excited to tell you that Lost, Dragon’s Egg 3 has been emailed to the publishers for submission. I am confident they will take it, but I have my fingers crossed anyways! I finished the big edit this weekend and feel really good about the overall story. I have brain stormed a few ideas for my next installment for the series, though I have not written a word yet.

I have been working on a side project I am calling Reverse Play. It’s about a nerdy accountant who is reunited with his high school crush after five years. It’s filled with angst and drama, but that sometimes makes a great story!

I hope everyone is enjoying book 2, Second Chances. You can purchase it here: http://www.bookstrand.com/second-chances-leigh


It is not on Amazon yet, the publisher retains right to sell it only on their website for the first few weeks. 

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to its release, hopefully the publisher and edits do not take long, I am eagerly awaiting to get that book on my iPad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am glad you like things so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I signed the official contract on book 3 last night! Should come out sometime in September.

      Delete