Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Hello! Oh man, Taken is up to 101 reviews! That is so fantastic and encouraging. I have signed the contract on Dragon’s Egg 2 (because Siren only does whole numbers) and am working through the cover stuff and the editing stuff. Things are moving along nicely. Dragon’s Egg 3 is under some major revisions because I took the last 1/4 in the wrong direction and I didn't even want to read it to edit it so that told me something was missing. I have done a little thinking and am digging back into writing with a whole new plan for the ending! I feel so bad for Matt though. This has been a tough one to write.

Also, The Spring Manlove contest is going to start soon so take a look! 


This project resulted in a story written by all of the Manlove authors! Seriously, check the link!  A HUGE thanks to Stormy Glenn who is not only a fantastic author but also organized the entire thing! I am truly honored to be a part of this wonderful group!





Lastly here is the link to Taken, Dragon's Egg 1 


No comments:

Post a Comment