Sunday, March 22, 2015

Writers Block and Bad Words

Today has been one of those days where I realize the last two chapters make no sense with the first 2/3 of the story and need to be redone. It’s OK though, just hit delete and start over! I've kind of written myself into a tight space between a rock and a hard place. The worst part is this is coming off of a week of writers block! Oh well. I don’t mean to sound whiny, really I’m not. I am very happy I went back and reread before writing more. Time to stay up late and play catch up!

Also, still waiting to hear back on Dragon’s 1.5, however, it’s only been a week.


I have a new idea for a totally unrelated book once I finish the current project. I am pretty excited about the idea I’m spinning and have gone so far as to start writing it down and mapping out the characters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment